Meraas Chartered Accountants & Auditors Company is a professional company licensed by the Ministry of Commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with commercial registration number (1010767943) and license No. (597) issued by the Saudi Organization for Chartered and Professional Accountants to practice the profession of accounting and auditing through a highly qualified and professional staff to meet the needs of various businesses.
Mr / Bader Al-Ahmadi
Certified Public Accountant (SOCPA) registered in the Register of Certified Public Accountants in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia No. 597.
During his career, Bader Al-Ahmadi held several positions, including:
- Section Manager of Zakat, Tax Planning, and Risks Mitigation in Joint-stock company. He was also in charge of examining the group's subsidiaries to ensure compliance with tax and zakat laws and regulations and determine their zakat and tax risks.
- Supervisor for senior taxpayers in the General Authority of Zakat and Tax, where he supervised three departments: Zakat and Tax, Value-added Tax, and Objections to Zakat and Taxes. He also participated in the Authority's initiative to prepare companies for the value-added tax before launching the value-added tax in KSA. In addition, he engaged in several tasks at the Authority, such as overseeing the termination of all pending objections of senior taxpayers and attending the meetings of settlement committees with taxpayers.
- He worked as a director of auditing and auditing in the office of Khaled Yassin Fatani for accounting, auditing and financial consulting.
- Member of the review committee at Umm Al-Qura University.
- Member of the review committee of Wafaa Insurance Company (a joint stock company).
- He worked for Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Accountants and Certified Public Auditors in the field of auditing, as his work during this period included various fields of business, services and other activities of all kinds.
Fellowship of the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants
Master of Accounting and Finance (University of Wolverhampton - England)
Mr/ Faris Alrosan
He is a member of the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants Certified (SOCPA) and holds a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and an American Fellowship (CPA) from New Hampshire.
During his operation, Faris Alrosan held several positions.
During his 23-year tenure, Faris held many important positions with major auditing and professional consulting companies. He worked as Executive Director of the Audit Department, Executive Director of the Quality Department, and Executive Director of the Independence and Professional Ethics Department. He also held the position of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Financial Officer of a group of major manufacturing and contracting companies across the Kingdom. He also has sufficient experience auditing all types of companies with different activities. Mr. Faris also has sufficient experience in auditing services for companies with different activities.